1. nothing unrealiable.
-architect [had a friends whose dad was an architect and he lost his job since the economys so bad :\]
-actor (tv host)/comedian/singer/author/model, etc.
2. don’t care for helping people.
3. i would die if i was in a cubicle working a 9-5 job. a little time behind a desk is ok though.
4. nothing having to do with:
-history. even though i love history, it’s just a hobby, nothing i’d want in a career.
-computers. like typing/accounting if fine, but no computer science stuff. i’m no good at hacking
- no math. like basic math is ok, but no like quantum physics or rocket science.
5. i would hate to work with kids.
6. i’m creative, but nothing with fashion, or interior design. i would get too jeleous, lol.
7. my dream job is to be james bond(: but that’s only in the movies :*( more realisticly i’ve looked at becoming:
-a rescue swimmer in the coast guard, but the chances are slim to none.
-military. but girls can’t do anything with infantry, which is what i’d be interested in. and realistly, even though i say everyday i’ll start training tomorow, i’m weak. and i have a feeling i’ll never get any muscle and be able to kick @$$
-navy seal. but girls can’t be navy seals, and the above applies.
-flight attendent. that wouldn’t be a permanent thing though. not even really sure why i thought of it.
-something having to do with a hotel. but it sounds drab, same as above applies.
8. don’t want to own my own buisness.
9. don’t want to touch sh!t with my bare hands [duh]
10. i’m fine with giving or taking orders. preferably taking them to start off with. but i deff. don’t want to be bossed around like a little b!thc.
11. i want to talk with people, and be around people. i want something i can dress up for (: [but nothing skanky like a stripper]
12. nothing in a bank. ew. + banks always get robbed. no thanks.
13. i want to travel. not all of the time though, i still want to get to buy a permanent house and actually live in it.
14. not jobs as a translater.
15. so after everything i’ve said, i think i’m headed for a buissnessy sort of field. like some accounting, marketing, & traveling. but it just sounds so friggin boring to me. like i really want a CAREER i’ll love, and want to get up in the morning to do, money isn’t an issue. but so far theres nothing that intrests me in the least bit. i’m only a sophmore in high school, but i don’t think i’ll ever really really want a specific job :\ is there no hope for me? am i doomed to be a lazy couch patatoe all my life? or will i figure it out 1-2 years into college? what if i dont?
well if you want to travel and u wanted to be a flight attandent be an air traffic controller you have probulby nvr heard of this job but the r the ones who tell the pilot what to do…i think you get so travel discounts the job is really high paying most over 100,000 a year u start low but after a little it pretty much doubles
i know a there is lot of spelling mistakes
by: i dont want a nickname
on: 16th February 09